Final Round (Passionate)
- All 30 teams participating in the Caring round will be featured in the final round, in which 5 teams will present the project to the judges and audience. The finale consists of 2 parts:
Part 1: Each team has 17 minutes to present their business idea, of which: 7 minutes for presenting ideas and introducing products and 10 minutes for Q&A to the Judges.
Part 2: After the presentation and Q&A session with the Judges, 3 teams with the highest score are selected to enter the Confrontation round: The teams will give questions to and answer questions from the remaining teams. Each team has 5 minutes to both ask and answer.
- Do a live stream on TV360 and hold a minigame for the audience to predict which team will win.
- The team who wins the first prize is the team with the highest total score after 2 final rounds.
- In the final round, in addition to selecting 5 teams First, Second, and Third, selected projects will be announced to cooperate with Viettel.
- Travel, meals and accommodation will be sponsored by the Organizing Committee for up to 2 members to participate in the final round for teams entering the final round who are in a province/city different from the final venue or in another country.
- Side activities: Viet Solution Fair and Seminar chain.
Note: Timelines may be changed depending on the actual implementation process.
Final Round Activities
+ Maximum 10 teams will be selected for the final round and participate in the start-ups skills improvement course at Camping Days at Viettel Hoa Lac Academy.
+ The 10 finalists will be trained by Vietnamese and International experts from leading economic universities such as Harvard, International Angel Investment Fund and famous CEOs. The training includes 3 skills:
+ Presentation skills (02 sessions)
+ Financial management skills, investment calling (02 sessions)
+ Product design (02 sessions)